Your Momentum collects data in order to inform you and other activists of our activities and what you can do to get involved. We take seriously our duty to keep your data secure. Your Momentum is an Unincorporated Association.
1. How your data is collected1.1 Who collects your dataYour Momentum is the controller of your data, and is responsible for the collection and processing of your data. We can be contacted at email@example.com
1.2 What data is collectedIn most circumstances we will only ask you for your name and contact details. Sometimes we ask for additional information about you and your views and interests and activities you take part in, if this helps in campaigns or in keeping campaigns relevant to you. Additional information we may ask you to provide may include geographic information (for example, your postcode and constituency), your willingness to volunteer, your date of birth, gender, ethnicity, employer and occupation, whether or not you are a member of a political party, trade union or other organisation, and whether or not you are a student. We will also collect information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address for monitoring and improving the effectiveness of our website services as well as its security.
2. How your data is kept secureWho has access to your dataWe will never sell your data but we may securely share your data with service providers (including Action Network and Airtable)
How your data is processedWe have and collect data for use in Your Momentum's campaign and to build a lasting network of support and debate around the ideas it inspires. It will be used to help us provide you with information to match your interests. We may also use it to alert you of activities you may be interested in and events happening in your area now and in the future. We will process your data and contact you for the following reasons:
• To inform you about our campaigns and campaigns we support
• To let you know how you can help support and/or fund our campaigns and campaigns we support
• To let you know how you can campaign with us and with campaigns we support
• To let you know how you can volunteer with us
• Other purposes for which we may process your data include: Complying with our legal obligations; Answering your enquiries.
How Your Momentum will communicate with youFor any direct "marketing" communications about our campaigning we will only contact you via email, phone call or text if we have your permission to do so. We may occasionally send you campaigning materials (with your permission).You may also see campaigning online and on some social media sites if you have interaction with us before. To respond to your queries we will contact you either via the medium you used to contact us or by a medium you have indicated you would like us to respond with. If it is necessary to contact you for any administrative purposes then we will usually try to email, text or call you, usually in that order, depending on what contact details we have available for you.
How Your Momentum Protects Children's privacyNo information should be submitted or posted to Your Momentum by children under the age of 13 without prior consent of their parent or guardian.
How you can affect the way Your Momentum communicates with youWhen you interact with us, we will ask you to tell us how you prefer to be contacted. You can unsubscribe from contact at any time. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to make enquiries about what information we hold or to change the details or to ask us to erase the data that we hold on you.